Since 1927, the Phillips 66 brand, with its distinctive shield icon, has been
providing high-quality petroleum products and excellent customer service. The origin
and heritage of the Phillips 66 brand can be traced back to the small town
of Bartlesville, Oklahoma, where in 1917, Frank Phillips co-founded Phillips Petroleum
Company with his brother Lee Eldas (L.E.) Phillips. Today, the Phillips 66
Gasoline brand is owned by Phillips 66 Company and Phillips 66 Quality PROclean®
Gasolines are sold at more than 2,900 retail fuel sites in the United States.
For more information on Phillips 66 Company, visit Phillips66.com.